♥INAH'S BLOG♥

welcome to my space
♥"The Greatest Thoughts Ever Told"♥
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥.ME.ME.ME.ME.♥

♥oh.. well my name is inah!.."i dont give any reason for anyone to despise me.. they just making they're own little drama of full insecurity!!♥"

♥Emotion Board♥

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) just got LUCKY!. ayiiiii.. ;)

♥ONE OF A KIND PEOPLE IN MY LIFE♥

☺doban☺
☺jochele☺
☺joll☺
☺maila☺
☺jaypee☺
☺julie☺
☺nelson☺
☺joshua☺
☺rowena☺
☺better friends☺

♥LINKS.. Click Here..♥

♣My Blog♣
♣PBSN Forum♣
♣Youtube Account♣
♣Photo Bucket♣
♣1st Friendster Account♣
♣2nd Friendster Account♣
♣3rd Friendster Account♣ + + ♣IMEEM♣ + +

♥My Song♥



Neyo-Together

♥Archieve♥

♥..With my Creative Mind..♥

wazzup hommies!!
editing my profile!
first PART!
its all lies!
just read it!!
its mah 1st time..

♥CHATtie BOXie♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥MY ACCOUNT NAMES..♥

FS: inah_vhanah@y.c
YM: vhanahh@y.c
PBSN FORUM: inah
YOUTUBE: ssnatcher11
BLOG: www.inah-11.blogspot.com
IMEEM: vhanah inah
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥SPECIAL THANK'S TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:♥

my BETTER FRIENDS: my partners in crime.....
. my BHEST'S OF FRIENDS: hu alwys kip in touch.....
. my SIS: hu know's my secret's since 1styr highschool.....
. my BULLDOG: for understnding.....
. my FAMILY: hu alwys there for my ups and downs.....
. and above all to our dear LORD: hu keeps on helping and carrying me through my thoughest nights.....

♥My Online Buddies:♥

=shon=
=aneh=
=kymisa=
=eloisa=
=aileen=
=mars=
=kristine=
=Things That Go bump=
=After Working Hours=
=Easy Earning Dollars=
=Words of my Tongue=
=niszke=
=michelle=
=kaguvkov=
=twerlermz=
=jenni=
=jOe=
=Vinoth=
=Leerah=

♥PEOPLE who VISITED my blog:♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..
*tikboy*
*burog*
*Meloe*
*ruchiya-II*
*Loopsen*
*Gelina*
*Jochelle*
*Joll*

♥Acknowledgement♥

[ Fonts (c)
DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, April 28, 2008

what shud i do??

MyHotComments.com


"Why Do Things Have to be Like This?"
.
.
---->we must not just expect for the good side of things..
one should take note of its bad outcome as well..<----
..
..
that's one of the thoughts that i hve learn for today!
u may say,
that i dont luk problematic at all..
but honestly?
I REALY AM!!
and y is it so??
well..
its too confidential......................
just pray for me guys!!
coz, im strating to fil like giving up!

MyHotComments.com



Labels:


Posted by inah at 1:47 AM |