♥INAH'S BLOG♥

welcome to my space
♥"The Greatest Thoughts Ever Told"♥
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥.ME.ME.ME.ME.♥

♥oh.. well my name is inah!.."i dont give any reason for anyone to despise me.. they just making they're own little drama of full insecurity!!♥"

♥Emotion Board♥

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) just got LUCKY!. ayiiiii.. ;)

♥ONE OF A KIND PEOPLE IN MY LIFE♥

☺doban☺
☺jochele☺
☺joll☺
☺maila☺
☺jaypee☺
☺julie☺
☺nelson☺
☺joshua☺
☺rowena☺
☺better friends☺

♥LINKS.. Click Here..♥

♣My Blog♣
♣PBSN Forum♣
♣Youtube Account♣
♣Photo Bucket♣
♣1st Friendster Account♣
♣2nd Friendster Account♣
♣3rd Friendster Account♣ + + ♣IMEEM♣ + +

♥My Song♥



Neyo-Together

♥Archieve♥

♥..With my Creative Mind..♥

say no to RICE!!
what shud i do??
wazzup hommies!!
editing my profile!
first PART!
its all lies!
just read it!!
its mah 1st time..

♥CHATtie BOXie♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥MY ACCOUNT NAMES..♥

FS: inah_vhanah@y.c
YM: vhanahh@y.c
PBSN FORUM: inah
YOUTUBE: ssnatcher11
BLOG: www.inah-11.blogspot.com
IMEEM: vhanah inah
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥SPECIAL THANK'S TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:♥

my BETTER FRIENDS: my partners in crime.....
. my BHEST'S OF FRIENDS: hu alwys kip in touch.....
. my SIS: hu know's my secret's since 1styr highschool.....
. my BULLDOG: for understnding.....
. my FAMILY: hu alwys there for my ups and downs.....
. and above all to our dear LORD: hu keeps on helping and carrying me through my thoughest nights.....

♥My Online Buddies:♥

=shon=
=aneh=
=kymisa=
=eloisa=
=aileen=
=mars=
=kristine=
=Things That Go bump=
=After Working Hours=
=Easy Earning Dollars=
=Words of my Tongue=
=niszke=
=michelle=
=kaguvkov=
=twerlermz=
=jenni=
=jOe=
=Vinoth=
=Leerah=

♥PEOPLE who VISITED my blog:♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..
*tikboy*
*burog*
*Meloe*
*ruchiya-II*
*Loopsen*
*Gelina*
*Jochelle*
*Joll*

♥Acknowledgement♥

[ Fonts (c)
DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

betterfriends

MyHotComments.com



"better friends"
never been heard huh?
i bet it is!
coz wer naturally one of a kind fellas!
haha!
..
kindah puzzle of how we luk like?
hirs r pic..
.


Photobucket

"I can tell you!! this friendship actually gone through HEAVEN and HELL...."

i can still remember when this group of friends were strting, and i guess.. its been almost 2years from now..

well, hirs the story:

..

This group of friends actually strted from 6 different individuals namely.. Jochelle, Arrianne, Joll, Elena(dats me!), Mark and Michael.. w/c we called "JAJEMM".. I trully witnessed how happy we were during those days, how we.. shared jokes........... how we..act so lamely...............and how we support each other..

But then, incidence and time had challenged us! (guess ol kinds of friends came to this point that one must be tested..) I quite remember when one simple issue resulted to a DISASTER! I had witnessed all the pain that this little issue had brought us! But among the 6 persons who were involved in this matter, I may say that this 3 people above, were the most affected by that thing, to the point that we actually had an emotional breakdown during those time!

But then, personally? I may say that i was the most affected by that! i can hardly recall the times when all I wanna do is to cry and to eat my heart out! Call me STUPID , but this is me.. Im not used of handling situations regarding my friends.. and guess "I AM WEAK".. to weak to face problems and to weak to face the truth......... that, sooner or later, i will be left alone.. :'(..

Labels:


Posted by inah at 3:35 AM |

1 MyHotComments.com


At May 8, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Blogger inah speaks her/his mind.. and said,,
pls feel free to leave a comment.. ayii.. tnx!!