♥INAH'S BLOG♥

welcome to my space
♥"The Greatest Thoughts Ever Told"♥
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥.ME.ME.ME.ME.♥

♥oh.. well my name is inah!.."i dont give any reason for anyone to despise me.. they just making they're own little drama of full insecurity!!♥"

♥Emotion Board♥

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) just got LUCKY!. ayiiiii.. ;)

♥ONE OF A KIND PEOPLE IN MY LIFE♥

☺doban☺
☺jochele☺
☺joll☺
☺maila☺
☺jaypee☺
☺julie☺
☺nelson☺
☺joshua☺
☺rowena☺
☺better friends☺

♥LINKS.. Click Here..♥

♣My Blog♣
♣PBSN Forum♣
♣Youtube Account♣
♣Photo Bucket♣
♣1st Friendster Account♣
♣2nd Friendster Account♣
♣3rd Friendster Account♣ + + ♣IMEEM♣ + +

♥My Song♥



Neyo-Together

♥Archieve♥

♥..With my Creative Mind..♥

GIMIK nah
..LINKS.....CLICK HERE..MY BLOGPBSN FORUMYOUTUBE A...
betterfriends
say no to RICE!!
what shud i do??
wazzup hommies!!
editing my profile!
first PART!
its all lies!
just read it!!

♥CHATtie BOXie♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥MY ACCOUNT NAMES..♥

FS: inah_vhanah@y.c
YM: vhanahh@y.c
PBSN FORUM: inah
YOUTUBE: ssnatcher11
BLOG: www.inah-11.blogspot.com
IMEEM: vhanah inah
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥SPECIAL THANK'S TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:♥

my BETTER FRIENDS: my partners in crime.....
. my BHEST'S OF FRIENDS: hu alwys kip in touch.....
. my SIS: hu know's my secret's since 1styr highschool.....
. my BULLDOG: for understnding.....
. my FAMILY: hu alwys there for my ups and downs.....
. and above all to our dear LORD: hu keeps on helping and carrying me through my thoughest nights.....

♥My Online Buddies:♥

=shon=
=aneh=
=kymisa=
=eloisa=
=aileen=
=mars=
=kristine=
=Things That Go bump=
=After Working Hours=
=Easy Earning Dollars=
=Words of my Tongue=
=niszke=
=michelle=
=kaguvkov=
=twerlermz=
=jenni=
=jOe=
=Vinoth=
=Leerah=

♥PEOPLE who VISITED my blog:♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..
*tikboy*
*burog*
*Meloe*
*ruchiya-II*
*Loopsen*
*Gelina*
*Jochelle*
*Joll*

♥Acknowledgement♥

[ Fonts (c)
DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

broadcasting(masscom) or nursing

MyHotComments.com


What Do You Prefer?


I am now stuck in the world which I didnt even thought I could be.. Stuck in the field of Nursing which is far away from what I really wanted to be..


Specializing in injecting syringes.. Mastering different bed positioning.. Excelling to the kinds of special procedures.. Calculating for the right dosage of medicines.. and above anything else, giving "TLC" whithout why's, how's and but's.. And that what makes a good Nursing student!

Oh yes, i may say I am excelling in what my family chosed for me to be.. but the question is.. Am I ENJOYING IT??


Well, as what i have said a while ago.. this is not the field which i really wanted the most! Not the world which I am expecting to have on the near future.. But then I guess.. I just have to pursue this, due to the fact, that I have no other choice. Its like.... "i will or i'll stop!". Guess, I just I have to wait for everything to be OK! for everything to flow the way I want it to be.. HOPE there will still be a chance for me to pursue the course which I really wanted ever since! to be specialized in Broadcasting.. to be one of the few master anchor.. to excel in the world of giving news.. to calculate for the right flavor of info's.. and above all.......... to give the hottest and the latest news around the world! Guess.. that makes a real BROADCASTER!!



Labels:


Posted by inah at 10:38 PM |

2 MyHotComments.com


At May 21, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Blogger kristine speaks her/his mind.. and said,,
I think you should have made a stand. In my case, my dad wanted me to be an accounting graduate, pass the board exam and be a CPA at all costs just like him. But I chose to be someone straying from the field he chose for me in one way or the other. I took another business course (not acountancy, obviously) which I did not choose, too (the school chose for me. weird, right?) but I eventually started to love it. My dad now lets me choose what I really wanted to do. :)
 


At May 22, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Blogger Paolo feat. Virluz speaks her/his mind.. and said,,
wheww. as for me, i shifted. haha i spent one whole year in nursing but then im not HAPPY. so i told my parents that i really have to STOP. And the next school year ayun, IBA na course ko haha XD