♥INAH'S BLOG♥

welcome to my space
♥"The Greatest Thoughts Ever Told"♥
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥.ME.ME.ME.ME.♥

♥oh.. well my name is inah!.."i dont give any reason for anyone to despise me.. they just making they're own little drama of full insecurity!!♥"

♥Emotion Board♥

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) just got LUCKY!. ayiiiii.. ;)

♥ONE OF A KIND PEOPLE IN MY LIFE♥

☺doban☺
☺jochele☺
☺joll☺
☺maila☺
☺jaypee☺
☺julie☺
☺nelson☺
☺joshua☺
☺rowena☺
☺better friends☺

♥LINKS.. Click Here..♥

♣My Blog♣
♣PBSN Forum♣
♣Youtube Account♣
♣Photo Bucket♣
♣1st Friendster Account♣
♣2nd Friendster Account♣
♣3rd Friendster Account♣ + + ♣IMEEM♣ + +

♥My Song♥



Neyo-Together

♥Archieve♥

♥..With my Creative Mind..♥

nurses in action
my medals
addictus
broadcasting(masscom) or nursing
GIMIK nah
..LINKS.....CLICK HERE..MY BLOGPBSN FORUMYOUTUBE A...
betterfriends
say no to RICE!!
what shud i do??
wazzup hommies!!

♥CHATtie BOXie♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥MY ACCOUNT NAMES..♥

FS: inah_vhanah@y.c
YM: vhanahh@y.c
PBSN FORUM: inah
YOUTUBE: ssnatcher11
BLOG: www.inah-11.blogspot.com
IMEEM: vhanah inah
Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..

♥SPECIAL THANK'S TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:♥

my BETTER FRIENDS: my partners in crime.....
. my BHEST'S OF FRIENDS: hu alwys kip in touch.....
. my SIS: hu know's my secret's since 1styr highschool.....
. my BULLDOG: for understnding.....
. my FAMILY: hu alwys there for my ups and downs.....
. and above all to our dear LORD: hu keeps on helping and carrying me through my thoughest nights.....

♥My Online Buddies:♥

=shon=
=aneh=
=kymisa=
=eloisa=
=aileen=
=mars=
=kristine=
=Things That Go bump=
=After Working Hours=
=Easy Earning Dollars=
=Words of my Tongue=
=niszke=
=michelle=
=kaguvkov=
=twerlermz=
=jenni=
=jOe=
=Vinoth=
=Leerah=

♥PEOPLE who VISITED my blog:♥

Counters
..Number of Profile Views as of 04-28-08..
*tikboy*
*burog*
*Meloe*
*ruchiya-II*
*Loopsen*
*Gelina*
*Jochelle*
*Joll*

♥Acknowledgement♥

[ Fonts (c)
DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, November 14, 2008

a Speech for my DAD

MyHotComments.com



A FATHER IS WHAT I NEED

Can you imagine a home without a mother to serve as its light? Without a children to spread happiness to both of they’re parents? And without a father to serve as the foundation of the family? Indeed, a house is not a home when someone is missing. And so now, I can say that a part of me still seeks for something… for someone.

I can still remember the first time I asked my mom about my father… I was four years old then. She started telling me that sad part of her life with tears on her eyes. I can actually still recall how and when she whispered this few words… “Anak matagal na tayong iniwan ng tatay mo.”, then continued her story with my father’s life before. She told me that my father was a good man and even if he had been termed by one of her 3 sisters as the black-sheep of their family… it will never be a make believe for my mom. She also told me that my father was an engineer before and told me that whenever she sees my father’s wallet with lots of money with it, she always took it and seeks for a nearest shopping area or a grocery store. How I wish, his still alive so that I can do the same thing…* joke!* And its really funny how she looks at my father’s picture then glance at me for a while. She’s smiling all the time when she’s telling me that I actually have my pop’s jaw, skin complexion, face, chickbone and even attitude… “like late Eleno”, she said. And the last thing I know, I already fell asleep.

It’s been 19 years since my father died but the feeling still wont go away. I am still seeking for my father’s image which I don’t even had the chance. He died when I was days old and I really feel that GOD really never wanted me to see him nor to be with him long enough. Call me nonsense, but I am really longing for a fathers touch! moreover… for a fathers love. Obviously, my family isn’t like others family where-in they have their father, mother and siblings with them. And that’s the reason why I am really very jealous to those who have their family members complete. And feel sorry to some who doesn’t even feel lucky being and having someone like their pop and mom with them.

Life is unfair… and it will always be! Often times, you’ll never able to have the things which you actually wanted the most and longing for while others just throwing it off. Lucky you… to have both of your parents with you and sorry for me… to grew up with my brother and mother alone.

And before I end up this speech of mine… let me tell you a short and meaningful statement, “Never ever let every second, minute nor day to pass without even saying THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to your parents, cause you’ll never know when will be their time to go.”

Labels:


Posted by inah at 4:57 PM |